Her Own Health is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
Maybe you have avoided the new year resolution tradition because you aren’t too sure what direction your life is going yet.
Or maybe you are a go-getter who created detailed goals and how to conquer them well before the New Year.
Either way, the fact remains that many adults break their New Year Resolution by February.
Making goals and sticking to them can be intimidating, but without them, you can’t achieve much in life.
Here are 31 inspirational quotes to keep you motivated in your everyday life.
31 Inspirational Quotes to Keep You Motivated
1. “We Become What We Think About.” –Earl Nightingale
2. “Everything You’ve Ever Wanted Is On The Other Side Of Fear.”- George Addair
3. “Success Does Not Consist In Never Making Mistakes, But In Never Making The Same One A Second Time.” – George Bernard Shaw
4. “Happiness Is Not Something Readymade. It Comes From Your Own Actions.”-Dalai Lama
5. “Don’t Be Too Timid And Squeamish About Your Actions. All Life Is An Experiment. More Experiments You Make The Better.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. “There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” – CS Lewis
7. “We all get the exact same 365 days. The only difference is what we do with them.” – Hillary DePiano
8. “We are the authors of our destinies. No one can see the vision any clearer, believe in, and work any harder to make it a reality more than the visionary.” – Nike Campbell-Fatoki
9. “You can get excited about the future. The past won’t mind.” – Hillary DePiano
10. “Life has no remote, so wake up and change it.” – Sushil Singh
11. “Waste no tears over the grieves of yesterday.” – Euripides.
12. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”! —Audrey Hepburn
13. “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” —Maya Angelou
14. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” —Henry Ford
15. Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. —Charles Swindoll
16. “Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
17. “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.” —Theodore Roosevelt
18. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” —Les Brown
19. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. —Napoleon Hill
20. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” —Stephen Covey
21. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” —Alice Walker
22. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” —Steve Jobs
23. “Change your thoughts, and you change your world.” —Norman Vincent Peale
24. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.” —Rosa Parks
25. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”—Albert Einstein
26. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” —Booker T. Washington
27. “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” —Jamie Paolinetti
28. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” —Helen Keller
29. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” —George Addair
30. “Nothing will work unless you do.” —Maya Angelou
31. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it was easier. I wish you were better.” Jim Rohn
There you have it. 31 Inspirational Quotes to help motivate in life. When you feel life is getting tough and you feel like giving up on goals you have set for yourself, refer back to this list as motivation to keep pushing with promises you made to yourself.
What are your favorite inspirational quotes that help keep you motivated? Comment Below.
Results may vary. Information and statements made are for general purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor. Her Own Health does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Her Own Health are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.